FFWD Advertising and Marketing Week 2013 takes place from January 28 to February 1, 2013 with seminars at the TIFF Bell Lightbox. This is your chance to hear from some of the top executives at Google, Facebook and Yahoo! Canada to learn about online consumer behaviour, growing your audience with YouTube and using Facebook to build lasting relationships with customers.
Powerful Connections: Making Business Personal
This session, hosted by Facebook Canada, takes place on Tues., Jan. 29, 2013 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. at TIFF Bell Lightbox is moderated by Steve Irvine, Group Director, Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook Canada. Cost is $30 plus admin. fee and GST; students $25.50 plus admin. fee and GST. Tickets may be purchased online. Panelists include:
- Duncan Fulton, Sr. Vice-President, Communications, Canadian Tire
- Emmie Fukuchi, Associate Vice-President, Digital and New Media, Air Miles Reward
- Yona Shtern, Co-founder and CEO, Beyond the Rack
Google Speaker Series Sponsored by Google Canada
Jamie Byrne, Director, Content Strategy, YouTube, who developed YouTube’s Original Programming strategy and helped develop the first Original Channel portfolio will share insight into how to grow your audience with your content system. The Google Speaker Series takes place Wed., Jan. 30, 2013 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at TIFF Bell Lightbox and costs $30 plus admin. fee and GST; students $25.50 plus admin. fee and GST.
Yahoo! Canada Insights Free Seminar
Find out how Canadian consumers search for online content and what that means to you as a marketer at this free seminar hosted by Nick Drew, Research Manager, Yahoo! Canada. The free Yahoo! Canada session takes place on Fri., Feb. 1, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the TIFF Bell Lightbox and includes the following panel members:
- Steve McAllister, Managing Sports Editor, Yahoo! Canada
- Kayan Ng, Digital Marketing Manager, Volkswagen Canada
- Mariele Calvo, Project Manager, Zenith Optimedia
- Michelle Campbell, Digital Strategist at TAXI