Enjoy High Tea at Wedding Show in YorkvilleMarch 16, 2013 No Comments
Are you a bride-to-be who wants to skip the St. Patrick’s Day celebrations? Then you might want to check out The Original Wedding Soiree 2013 / A High Tea Affair at the Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel on Sunday March 17, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. This low-key, upscale wedding show will feature fashion shows, workshops and wedding installations where you can get ideas for your upcoming wedding.
You will also be able to meet with local wedding experts and receive complimentary makeup sessions at the Bridal Beauty Bar. Fashion shows will take place at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Take a break from the wedding show and enjoy High Tea in The Portman Room at any time between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. No reservations are required. You will be entertained with a runway show and live entertainment.
General Admission is $35 and tickets must be purchased online (tickets will not be sold at the door). General Admission tickets include:
- Signature Cocktail
- Blended and herbal teas, scones, preserves, fresh Devon cream, finger sandwiches and berries with whipped cream
- Admission to all workshops
- Complimentary pampering at Bridal Beauty Bar makeup stations
- A runway show while sitting for High Tea
- Interaction with 100+ wedding experts
- Viewing of unique wedding installations.
Doors will open at 10 a.m. with the last admission at 4 p.m. Doors will be closed at 5 p.m.
Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel, 220 Bloor Street West
Tags: The Original Wedding Soiree, wedding show Intercontinental YorkvilleEvents, Spring Events