Gourmet Food and Wine Expo 2015
The Gourmet Food and Wine Expo 2015 returns to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto from Nov. 19-22, 2015. The popular Toronto culinary festival gives visitors an opportunity to attending cooking demonstrations by well-known chefs, sample wines at tutored tastings and discover new foods and wines.
Highlights of the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo include:
- The Gastropost Chef Stage – Enjoy chef demonstrations from celebrity chefs on the Gastropost Chef Stage throughout the expo.
- The Grand Tasting Bar – Guests will have an opportunity to sample international and local wines and discuss wines with knowledgeable experts.
- The Dairy Farmers of Canada – Learn about cheese and wine pairing, how to select cheeses and new recipes using Canadian cheese at the Dairy Farmers of Canada’s information and cooking seminars taking place all four days of the expo.
Tutored Tastings at the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo
- Thurs., Nov. 19, 2015, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. – InterVin Gold, $70. Christopher Waters, Co-founder and Editor of VINES Magazine will lead a tasting of 8 wines from the 2015-2016 InterVin International Wine Awards.
- Fri., Nov. 20, 2015, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Volcanic Wines , $85. Join Master Sommelier John Szabo for a tasting of wines cultivated in mineral-rich soil near volcanoes.
Gourmet Food and Wine Expo Hours
Friday, November 20, 2015, 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, November 21, 2015, 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday, November 22, 2015, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Admission to the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo
Friday, Nov. 20, 2015 admission on-site: $35 (One time admission)
Saturday, Nov. 21, 2015 admission on-site: $40 (One time admission, no re-entry)
Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015 admission: $20 on-site