Believe it or not, not all restaurants are open in Toronto on December 31, 2012. Here are a few New Year’s Eve 2013 menus in Toronto offering a wide range of price points:
Michael’s on Simcoe Restaurant, known for its steak and seafood, is serving a four-course dinner on December 31, 2012 that includes:
- Oyster and Caviar OR Venison Carpaccio OR Tuna and Avocado Tartar OR Slow-Roasted Wild Boar Belly
- Organic Greens OR Cherry Tomatoes, Shallots and Nicoise Olives
- Bison Tenderloin OR Prosciutto-Wrapped Cornish Hen OR Nova Scotia Lobster OR Nebraska Black Angus Beef Tenderloin OR Mediterranean Sea Bass Filet
- Flourless Chocolate Cake OR Lemon Tart and Prosecco Ice Cream
The cost of New Year’s Eve dinner at Michael’s on Simcoe is $125 per person and includes Veuve Clicquot Champagne toast at Midnight and entertainment Aion Clarke and DJ Jude. Michael’s on Simcoe is located at 100 Simcoe Street, 647-931-6906.
Kultura Restaurant New Year’s Eve
Kultura Restaurant at 169 King St. E., 647-977-6360, will be serving a four-course New Year’s Eve 2013 dinner with a first seating at 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and second seating at 8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- 1st course: Smoked Salmon OR Beef Carpaccio OR Baby Beets and Gorgonzola Salad
- 2nd course: Soft Shell Crab Tempura OR Ramen Noodle OR Tandoori Beef
- 3rd course: Beef Tenderloin OR European Seabass OR Four Cheese Gnocchi
First seating is $70 and second seating is $95, which includes midnight champagne toast and New Year’s Eve after party.
Trevor Kitchen and Bar at 38 Wellington Street East is providing a three-course menu for $69 per person on New Year’s Eve on December 31, 2012:
- French Onion Soup OR Kobe Beef Carpaccio OR Black Truffle and Porcini Tagliatelle
- Lobster and Prawn Spaghettini OR Black Cod or Crispy Tofu with Spaghetti Squash or Short Rib and cheddar- crusted filet of beef
- White Chocolate and Pumpkin Mousse OR Pecan Bourbon Torte with Maple Cream Fraiche OR Dark Chocolate and Caramel Torte with Peanut Butter Chantilly OR artisan cheese for two.
Nyood Restaurant New Year’s Eve
Nyood Restaurant at 1096 Queen Street West is serving a four-course New Year’s Eve dinner on December 31, 2012 at 8 p.m. for $55 plus taxes and gratuities, which includes a glass of spiked punch at midnight. Call 416-466-1888 or email [email protected] to reserve:
- 1st course (to share): Charcuterie Board with Selection of Cured Meats and Cheeses
- 2nd course: Roast Heirloom Beet Salad
- 3rd course: Angus Beef Tenderloin, Butter-Poached Lobster with Polenta, Rapini and Glazed Cipolini Onion
- 4th course: Choice of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pot De Crème OR Autumn Berry Cheesecake
The Boiler House and Archeo New Year’s Eve 2013
The Boiler House at Tank House Lane in the Distillery District will be featuring a buffet on New Year’s Eve for $110 per person including taxes and gratuities, After Party and midnight sparkling wine toast. Seatings are at 8 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Archeo seatings are at 8 p.m., 8:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. and are $95 per person including taxes and gratuities and include the buffet in the Boiler House, After Party and midnight sparkling wine toast.
The Grand Buffet includes salads, fresh oysters, mussels, sushi, king crab legs, prime rib, salmon and various desserts.
The Better Half Band will perform during dinner and a DJ will spin turns beginning at 11 p.m.; After Party begins at 11:30 p.m.