Are you planning a wedding for 2013 or 2014, but don’t have the time to visit individual wedding vendors? Then you will want to mark the date, Saturday, April 27, 2013, when The Wedding Co. Spring Show lands at Toronto’s Drake Hotel. This boutique wedding show offers a more intimate experience that means you won’t be elbowing crowds and you’ll get a chance to talk one-on-one with wedding vendors.
You’ll find over 40 exhibitors including catering, gowns, flowers, wedding cakes, wedding accessories, hair and makeup experts, consultants, men’s department, invitations, wedding favours, photography, video, wedding venues, destination travel, music, transportation and officiants.
Make sure you enter the following contests while at the show in order to win these great prizes:
- Alexis Gallery will be giving away a sterling silver tree necklace worth $195. If you enter the draw, you’ll receive a $75 gift card to be used towards wedding or engagement rings over $500.
- Enter the draw at Avenue Photo for one free engagement session during 2013 that includes a one hour session at a GTA location, high resolution files, one 11×14 or two 8×10 enlargements and an online gallery.
- Pick up a gift bag from Olive Studio. Gift bags contain encaustic wax photo frames and one lucky winner will receive a bag with a gift voucher for two hours of free wedding shooting coverage.
- Enter KM Jewellery’s draw for a 64″ strand of pearls in black, white or pink worth $250.
- The Loved One’s draw features two gift certificates for one hour group Swing or Charleston classes and a grand prize of a one hour private Charleston lesson at Bees’ Knees Dance.
Below are some of the wedding vendors that will be appearing at the Toronto show:
Taste Culinary will provide a specialized menu for your wedding including delicious appetizers such as Mini Tacos with Butter Poached Lobster, Avocado, Margarita Salsa and Fresch Cilantro (pictured above).
Felichia Bridal at 601 College Street offers modern bridal collections from Watters, Enzoani, Blue Willow, WTOO, Martina Liana, Alyne by Rivini and Essence of Australia.
The Wedding Co. Spring Show takes place on Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Drake Hotel. Tickets for The Wedding Co. Spring Show are $10 plus HST and are available at the door (cash only). Tickets include a copy of The Wedding Co. Magazine.
The Drake Hotel, 1150 Queen Street West (at Beaconsfield Avenue)