By Lori Bosworth
I have consulted a few psychics in my life: some have been fairly accurate and some not so much. I believe some people are generally more intuitive than others. On that note, I was approached in September by Toronto psychic C to have a complimentary reading via telephone or Skype. I took C up on her offer and had a telephone reading from her.
Toronto psychic C advised me that she uses Tarot cards to assist her with her reading. The goal of her reading is to provide guidance to make the best choices in the future.
C has a very pleasant telephone manner. I could tell that she is a warm person who cares deeply about her work.
During the reading, C covered several areas of my life, including the following:
- My blog business is going well because I’ve been working hard at it. She said I should continue doing that because I’m moving in the right direction
- She suggested I do a podcast, but on a more specific topic than my blog, such as, for example, financial or real estate issues. [I did work in the housing/real estate industry for many years, although I hadn’t told C this.]
- She said I have been thinking about writing a book and that she saw me co-writing a book with someone, most likely male.
- The next year will be busy for me with my work. I asked about travel and she said I will probably take only short trips within Canada for the next year because I’ll be busy. She told me that I don’t need a vacation because I’m not stressed and then she said, “Your home seems like a vacation.” Ha! I had to agree with her since we have made efforts to turn our backyard into a relaxing oasis.
- C told me that my health is good (that’s always nice to hear). I asked her about losing weight. She said I will do that naturally by walking, not by going to the gym. I just need to walk more and that will result in me eating better and losing weight. That was another nice thing to hear since I embrace events that happen organically.
- C noted that there was twin energy in my family and asked if I was a twin. I informed C that I had twin nieces. She told me it’s possible they could have twins or my other niece and nephew could have twins.
- C told me that I have been living a solitary life, partially due to my work and although that has been good for my career, I need to get out more and meet more people. I had to agree with her there…while bloggers do attend many events, the blogging life can be somewhat solitary and I have recently felt the need to get out and meet more people.
- She saw the 10 of Cups and said I will definitely be getting married. Well, I’m not planning on it, but never say “never,” right?
- She said I have not been putting myself out on the dating scene (hahaha!!) and that I should start doing so and should try online dating. I told her I had already tried online dating years ago and that I wasn’t impressed with it. She said that I was in a different head space now and that it would be better. She said I need to get out there. While I agreed with C that I need to get out and meet more people, I have no intention of doing online dating again. It just wasn’t right for me.
I was very pleased with my reading from Toronto psychic C. Aside from the online dating issue, I felt that it was quite accurate and helpful for the future. C provided me with a recording of our conversation so that I could listen to it later on. If you are interested in receiving a psychic reading, I highly recommend Toronto psychic C!