The days leading up to Christmas are a great time to get together for a festive holiday lunch with colleagues or friends. These Toronto restaurants are serving Christmas holiday menus in 2019.
Festive Brunch Menu at Cafe Boulud
Cafe Boulud at Four Seasons Hotel is offering a festive brunch menu on Dec. 6, 7, 14, 15, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 2019 and January 1, 2020. The cost for two courses is $66 and three courses is $74. Call 416-963-6000 to reserve. The festive brunch menu includes:
Appetizers: Fruit Plate OR Kuri Squash Soup OR Oysters OR Yogurt Parfait OR Parisian Steak Tartare OR DB Caesar Salad OR Nicoise Salad OR Charcuterie Board OR Kale & Quinoa Salad OR Berries Tartine OR Cheese Plate OR Deviled Eggs.
Entrees: Lemon Ricotta Hotcakes OR Crepes OR Omelette aux Epinard OR Egg Meurette OR Eggs & Saumon Fume OR Boudin Blanc OR Steak & Eggs OR Duck & Waffle OR Fried Chicken OR Croque Madame OR Quenelle de Brochet OR Parisian Benny OR The Frenchie Burger OR Selle d’Agneau.
Dessert: Warm Madeleines OR Coulant au Chocolat OR Sorbets & Ice Creams OR Sticky Toffee Pudding OR Cheesecake.
This festive holiday lunch at the OMNI King Edward Hotel
Appetizers (served Family Style)
- Antipasti with Niagara-cured meats, roasted root vegetables
- Kale, Quinoa, Pomegranate, Edamame, Dried Cranberry
- Winter Greens, Stilton, mulled red wine pears, candied walnuts
- Warm Truffle Potato Chips & Dip
- Five Spice Squash Soup with Anise Creme Fraiche
Entrees (select one)
- Festive Spiced Supreme of Chicken
- Citrus Gremolata Crusted Salmon
- 8 oz. New York Steak
- Mushroom Agnolotti
Desserts (Family Style)
- Apple & Mincemeat Bread & Butter Pudding with Brandy Caramel
- Gingerbread Cheese Cake with Mulled Plum Compote & Brandy Snap Brittle
- Clementine Posset with Spiced Cranberry Compote & Shortbread
Coffee or Tea.
The Queen’s Holiday Lunch is being offered from Dec. 3-12, 2019 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from noon to 2 p.m. The cost is $59 per person plus tax and service charge. Call 416-863-4106 or email [email protected] to reserve.
Nutcracker Lunch & Dinner Holiday Menu at Tundra at Hilton Toronto
Enjoy a festive holiday menu at Tundra Restaurant at Hilton Toronto before seeing The Nutcracker at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts. The three-course holiday menu is available from December 12, 2019 to January 4, 2020 for lunch or dinner and is Adults $44; Child $20. The holiday menu includes:
Soup or salad to start.
- Stahlbaum’s Chicken Supreme with mini roasted potatoes with rosemary baby vegetables; OR
- Miso Grilled Organic Salmon, broccoli, sweet and sour eggplant, wild mushroom mix basil coconut emulsion jasmine rice; OR
- Wild Mushroom Risotto with pumpkin seeds squash and Brussels sprouts, porcini aioli and mushroom broth.
The kids’ menu features Chicken Quesadilla with melted cheese; Grilled Chicken with mashed potatoes; Grilled cheese with French fries; OR Elbow pasta with tomato or mac ‘n’ cheese sauce.
Dessert: Vanilla ice cream with strawberries OR Warm Chocolate Brownie with ice cream.
Milk, mineral water, soft drinks.
Take home a Sugar Plum Fairy Sweets gift bag.
Piper’s Festive Lunch at Fairmont Royal York Hotel
Enjoy an open-faced turkey sandwich with all the delicious traditional sides. Confit of Turkey Leg, Butter Sage Stuffing, Grandma’s Pan Gravy, Cranberry Sauce and French Fries. The Festive Lunch will be served from Friday, November 29 to Wednesday, December 18, 2019 from 4:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Reservations are not required; guests will be seated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Piper’s is open Tuesday through Saturday. Piper’s Pub is located on Avenues Level. The Fairmont Royal York Hotel is at 100 Front Street West.
Let me know in the comments sections if there are other Toronto restaurants serving Christmas holiday menus. You might be interested in reading, “Christmas Eve Dinner at Toronto Restaurants“.