Spinach Blueberry Smoothie
Spinach Blueberry Smoothie with banana, Greek yogourt and Almond milk made with the Braun PureMix Blender.
- 2 cups spinach chopped and with stems removed
- 1 cup blueberries frozen - I put in the freezer the night before.
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 4 strawberries frozen
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup Greek yogourt I used 2% Greek yogourt.
- 1 tsp Chia seeds optional
Blend 1/2 cup of spinach with 1/4 cup of almond milk on Liquefy setting.
Continue adding 1/4 cup of spinach and 1/4 cup of almond milk to blender until all blended.
Add 1/3 cup of Greek yogourt and half of the frozen banana, blueberries and strawberries to blender and Liquefy.
Add remaining Greek yogourt, frozen fruit and Chia seeds (if using) to blender and liquefy.
Pour into glasses and enjoy.