Thai Green Fish Curry Recipe
Thai Green Fish Curry is made with a white fish such as cod, haddock or halibut and green beans.
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium onion cut into thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons green chilli paste Use 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon if you want a milder curry.
- 1 can coconut milk I used full fat coconut milk.
- 3/4 cup green beans washed and trimmed
- 1/2 pound freshly Atlantic cod You could also use haddock or halibut.
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup cooked rice optional
In a large frying pan on medium heat, saute onion in 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add garlic cloves to pan and saute for 1 minute.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of green curry paste (or less if you want a milder curry) to pan and saute for 1 minute.
Slowly add can of coconut milk to pan and simmer for 3 minutes.
Add fish and green beans to pan and cook on medium heat for about 8 minutes. At about the 4 minute mark, add 2 Tablespoons of lime juice to pan.
Serve with rice, if desired.